Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Shipping and Local Delivery Program
Local Delivery Program
Your satisfaction is very important to us at The Cat’s Meow. We understand how busy you are, so we’ve created a local delivery program to deliver all your cat(s) essentials and make your life a little easier. The more you use us, the more benefits you’ll receive. Let us take the thinking out of those mundane tasks for you and allow us to bring your cat’s goodies straight to your door.
Mill Valley, Belvedere/Tiburon, Sausalito, Corte Madera, Greenbrae, Larkspur, Kentfield, Ross, San Anselmo, San Rafael
- Free delivery on orders over $79
- A flat rate of $15 is available for purchases under $79 (but meet our minimum order of $49)
- For orders under $49, you may order online and arrange a pick-up time at our Mill Valley site during our Pick-Up hours (listed below).
Local Pickup Options
To arrange an on-site pick-up, simply place your order and select “Curbside Pick-Up” at check-out. Designated hours for pick-up are listed below for your convenience. However, stock availability will be confirmed with you, via a separate email notification first.
- Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 3pm; Closed on Sunday and Monday
To arrange an on-site return, please email us at [email protected] or call (415) 366-7800.
- Same-Day – On-Demand Orders for same day or last-minute, can be made available for any item that is in stock (separate fees will apply). For orders placed by 10am on a weekday (and in stock), your order will arrive same day before 6pm (a $10 fee applies to On-Demand service).
- Next-Day - For orders placed by 5pm (and in stock), your order arrives at your door the next day before 6pm.
- 3-5 Day Delivery – For out of stock items, it may take 3-5 business days to receive your purchases, depending on the item and in-stock status with our suppliers. We will make sure to keep you up-to-date on your delivery status as we process your order.
- Custom Orders - Special orders may also be placed at any time for out of stock items or items you do not see on our website. We strive to offer you a wide selection of products for your cats. If you don’t see something that you would like, please let us know. We are happy to special order it for you. Please inquire for more detail.
Receive 5% off your repeat deliveries!
Join our Repeat Delivery Program and you'll receive two fantastic benefits! Create a plan to have your products delivered at the same time each month, or tell us how many days between deliveries, and you'll earn a 5% merchandise discount for each delivery.
All your kitty’s favorite food and supplies delivered exactly when you need them, and a 5% discount in appreciation for your loyalty.
Protecting the Environment – With Our Door-to-Door Service
We strive to do our part to protect the environment, by delivering to you locally and not mailing your products to you, we can reduce waste and materials as a means towards lowering our carbon footprint.
Upon check out, please let us know if you prefer that we pack your items in boxes or bags; otherwise, we will default to delivering your order with the least amount of packaging materials necessary.
Our eco-friendly packaging and logistics program allows us to practice a more responsible online retail service as a means towards protecting our planet for many years to come.
Raw/Refrigerated Food – We enjoy recycling as often as possible. We will happily deliver your raw food in Cat’s Meow insulated bags, and we ask that you leave these bags out for us to place your perishable items in each time you’re expecting a new delivery. Or, you may leave your own insulated bag by your door for your items. Let’s work together towards keeping our planet healthy.