Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Your satisfaction is very important to us at The Cat’s Meow. We understand how busy you are, so we've made our policies for returns and exchanges as easy and convenient as possible.
Returning Online Purchases
If you're not satisfied with a kitty cat purchase, you may return the product for the purchase price. The product must be in its original packaging.
On Site Returns
To return an item on site that was purchased at online, simply bring the product in its original packaging, plus the packing slip or the shipping confirmation email as proof of purchase, to our designated on-site location during our pre-arranged drop-off hours. Credit card purchases will be refunded to the card used to purchase the merchandise. Please bring your card with you so we can credit the same card used. If you do not have the same credit card that you used to make your online purchase, or used a payment method other than a credit card for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), you'll receive a store credit for the appropriate amount. Store Credits can be used for future online purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash.
To arrange an on-site return, please email us at [email protected] or call (415) 366-7800.
Returns or Exchanges With a Receipt:
- Receipts are valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
- Cash purchased refunds will be issued in cash.
- Purchase by personal check refunds will be issued with a store credit or cash following a 10-day waiting period from the date of sale for the appropriate amount.
- Credit card purchases will be credited to the original card use for purchase or a store credit will be issued for future use in store. Debit card purchases will be refunded as cash. If the original card is not available, or a payment method other than a credit card was used for your order (such as PayPal or Google Wallet), a store credit will be issued.
- Gift card purchase refunds will be issued with store credit.
- If exchanging a product, any positive balance will be refunded in the original form of tender.
- Store credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
Returns or Exchanges Without a Receipt or With a Receipt Older Than 60 Days:
- Bring the product and a valid ID to any store, and a store credit for the most recent sale amount will be issued. If making an exchange, any positive balance will be refunded in the form of store credit.
You must have a valid receipt to return or exchange any of the following products that are valued at $10 or more:
- Electronic merchandise, such as collars, fencing and training items
- Grooming tools
- Filters or pumps
- Non-prescription pet medication or vitamins
Returning Products Purchased Online With a Payment Method Other Than a Credit Card
To return an item that was purchased online using PayPal, Google Wallet, or any payment method other than a credit card, simply bring the product in its original packaging plus the original receipt or invoice to our on-site location. You'll receive a store credit for the appropriate amount. Store credit can be used for future in-store purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash.